Monday, February 10, 2014

Arbitrage

Started a new book today. I'd say it's one of the first book regarding stock trading that I have the guts to pick for reading.

Surprisingly the first few pages are easy to understand, makes sense and brought me to the world of arbitrage.

What is arbitrage you ask? Well I'm no pro myself. But what I can say with that few pages of knowledge and understanding is as simple as this: Taking advantage of a price difference to create a positive cash flow.

For a better explanation and examples, I think Investopedia's page really makes the true basics of arbitrage easy to digest and understand.

Ok now continue reading the book, that incites me :)

http://d28hgpri8am2if.cloudfront.net/book_images/cvr9781439198827_9781439198827_hr.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment