Saturday, December 14, 2013

Siezing Chances, Realizing What You Want

Sometimes, you just have to seize the chance when it arises.

Too much thinking, too much planning, may ultimately cause you to let slip of it.

Either you start on a journey a little unprepared, or you risk whittling away the chances that come across if you always deemed yourself unprepared.

If you really want something, and if you know that failing to acquire it will make you remorseful for the rest of your life, then I say take a leap of faith and let fate unroll itself.

I just did. And I'm glad I did.

Towards a new year, and the many things that I yearn in life. May I have the courage to take the chances that comes forth from hence onwards..

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02422/the-hobbit_2422493b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment