Sunday, March 2, 2014

UNICEF Tap Project

I came across this quite some time ago (around 2 weeks ago?) And thanks to a random post from 9GAG, I revisited this idea, read about it and think hey it could be legit. Why not try?

You don't even need to install an app. Just log in to the website tap.unicefusa.org to start the challenge. Every 10 minutes you don't touch your phone, you can give a child enough water to use for a day.

If you ask me sincerely, I don't really know how this works out. And yeah it does raise my eyebrows too.

But since TIME is also reporting on this, why not just give it a try?

My phones is already in the 7th minute of the minimum 10. If it does help, then I really wanna help.

And I hope you people reading this do feel the same. #TakeUpTheChallenge.






No comments:

Post a Comment