Thursday, November 21, 2013

Am I a masochist?

I'm not sure about this though. Although I am suspicious.

No not in terms of others, but in terms of pressure. Mental pressure. I seem to enjoy it.

Yes I seem to react aloud when something really impossible comes out of the blue during work. But rather than wave it aside as "un-doable", I'll push myself to think and think and think.

The whole struggling process gets me into a mindblown situation, it's stressful and gets me emotional some time. But at the same time when your brain is working that hard that the adrenalin is so dope... Makes you nuts yet so good at times...

During times when I maybe slightly free, I feel restless. Even sometimes during weekend, I feel that need to have that kick of pressure into my system.

From what I see, it's a good sign. It means that I have finally grew out of my complacent stage, where lazing and doing nothing was an absolute satisfaction.

I'm ready for big things to come. And I'm ready to rule the world.

And this is not a proper what-I've-learnt post. More of a self-realization.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgjQDcI9BbctjzG9exKEavP1jB3GIlAWRR_VqJ45N9cYhk4NGUca_rbn2MLpiB8QKJbmmK_7FywqEzyF6aq76hcSk4GGCjIO6ZcOVaOslj_PR7l0bpKouNEgs7eSI85ea7Y6cPm4EalrZZM/s400/Im-Slightly-Masochistic.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment