Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Backdate 25th November 2013: The Relationship Preempt & Aftermath

Don't know whether this is true or not. But here's a scenario.

Usually the guy is the one who courts or goes after a girl. If you are in a relationship and then married, I notice girls would be extra cautious to keep the guys from straying away.

How true is that? I personally find it quite amusing and true till an extent. Guys always sweat their arses to win the heart of a girl. But after marriage and in fear of their husband straying away, I'd say women will put in more efforts to take care of their looks, facial and body size.

Karma? Justice? Up to personal thoughts. I'd say what goes around comes around XD

Just a random post from a Facebook friend which prompted me with such a thought.

What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment