Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Feedspot

On mobile I have Flipboard to update myself on the latest info.

Today I've learnt of a new app/platform that allows you to get updated but on PC. Said to be the substitute of Google Reader, its a site called Feedspot.

Now to those of you who does not know what is Flipboard. Basically Flipboard is a mobile app where you get to filter the news and updates of the categories you're interested in. And by acting as the middle-man app between the ever so many blogs out there, Flipboard will filter and show you the relevant categories which you have earlier tick as a favourite.

Similarly, Feedspot allows you to follow blogs and makes them into a log book where you have the updates of the blogs you've followed.



As you can see here, I have subscribed to Mashable, Fast Company and National Geographic. Not to forget also my 5 year old blog which had triggered Feedspot to inform me that it has 20+ followers in the Feedspot community.

Ahh.. The reignited impetus to start writing and blogging... That feeling and that part of me that I thought was dead... It's coming back!

P.S. Thank you Feedspot, if you should see this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment