Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Backdate for 11 November 2013: FIFA 14

LOL.

I know this post in gonna be mundane. It doesn't even justify itself as a lesson learnt.

But for my weekdays which are so piled up that I have only like 1 hour of personal time, I don't really have the luxury to choose something to learn.

Plus with FIFA 14 out now, a footie fan like me would me mad to not install and give it a go.

What I've learnt:
It is possible to have a game cracked before uploaded up to somewhere-you-guys-will-know. My previous experiences were installing and re-patch a file into the game folder. The FIFA 14 I downloaded was playable once downloaded.

But boy was it crazy!

Drunken camera, crashes, red cards. It was literally and visually unplayable.

But I still scored 2 goals. In semi-pro mode.

Since then I have solved the bugs with patches available. But still, the game freezes time to time.

Maybe the thing I've truly learnt from this should be: get a new laptop, eh?

http://www.soccerbyives.net/images/2013/09/FIFA14-EA-Sports.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment