Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Automatic Blog Updates to Facebook and Twitter with networkblogs

Ok. Finally something worth mentioning and learnt today!.

What I've learned: I knew that Networkblogs.com can be used to auto update your facebook and twitter. I had my previous blog auto updating my facebook and twitter. But I just forgotten how.

Well I finally found out how though - plain simple.

1. Go to networkblogs. Register if you haven't
2. Get yourself verified -OR- paste the mini tab on your blog. Add it as a URL link customization.
3. Come back to networkblogs, get yourself verified.
4. Choose the sites that you want your posts to be auto updated, facebook or twitter.
5. Voila. Done.

Ok. Quota and KPI hit. Let's hope this healthy activity continues on and on.

P.S. Thank you networkblogs.com. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment